Answered By: Suzanne B
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018     Views: 28

As a member of the University you are welcome to use any of the libraries for studying. Your student card will give you access. If you want to consult the books for your subject area, the broad subjects covered in each library are: 

  • Harold Cohen Library - science, technology, engineering and medicine
  • Sydney Jones Library - arts, humanities, social & environmental studies
  • Leahurst Library - veterinary science
  • London Campus - a variety of subjects relating to courses undertaken at the London campus

For some subjects there may be a cross-over between libraries, so it is advisable to check the Library Catalogue or Discover and note the location of specific books.

Comments (0)

Related Questions